Birth to 14 months of age is the best time for parents to ensure their babies are reaching their development milestone since babies have 3 million extra brain cells that they lose if not used.
On this website, there are two ways to get the information you need to help your baby from birth to 14 months develop:
- Complimentary Information: Access all the valuable information on this website and explore approaches on your own. If you opt for this route, please share their feedback with Dr. Banigan.
- Phone Consultation Package: $19.95 (actual value $250.00)
- 30-minute phone consultation with Dr. Banigan. During the consultation, you will be asked to share your approach tried and your child’s response so that Dr. Banigan can provide feedback to help you modify your approach for optimum progress.
- Personalized screening. The screening will help you prioritize what your child is ready to develop, help identify your child’s natural learning style to guide which You Tube video is best or the best approach from this website that would be most effective for your child’s style.
- Questions & Answers. Get your questions answered during the consultation. There is no right or wrong in approaches just what works best for baby and parent.
Once your consultation is scheduled, Dr. Banigan will email you a simple 20 question screening form, and ask that you email back the numbers of the items that you have not observed in your baby. She will then call you at the time you chose and identify what your baby is ready to develop and the best approach to use when talking with your baby to make it easier for your baby to listen, learn and talk.